3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Traveling independently from Athens to Cape Sounion can mean figuring out bus timetables or sorting out a rental car. With this private tour, forget about both and enjoy the freedom of traveling with your own dedicated guide. Stop at the Temple of Poseidon for as long or short as you wish, and enjoy a drink, snack, or meal while soaking up the sunset.
- Watch the sun sinking over the Saronic Gulf
- Travel easily to the Cape Sounion, enjoying the views from the backseat
- Get tips on where to drink and dine from your guide
- Includes private air-conditioned transport, with entry fees at your expense
Saved to wishlist!
Private Transportation by luxury car or mini van
Culinary Welcome Gift
English Speaking Private Driver sharing tips
Entrance Tickets/Tour Guide To Archaeological Site
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up & drop-off to all Hotels & Airbnb's in Athens.
Due to the fact that sunset is at different time per month please note that pick up is as follows :
April , May, August at about 18:00
June, July at about 18:30
September at about 17:30
October at about 17:00
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port
- Rafina Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Crispy Local
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cape Sounion & Temple Of Poseidon Private Trip?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cape Sounion & Temple Of Poseidon Private Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cape Sounion & Temple Of Poseidon Private Trip?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cape Sounion & Temple Of Poseidon Private Trip?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Cape Sounion & Temple Of Poseidon Private Trip
3 to 4 hours
5 hours 5 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensShore Excursions - OlympiaBus Tours - OlympiaArchaeology Tours - OlympiaPorts of Call Tours - OlympiaHistorical Tours - OlympiaHalf-day Tours - OlympiaShore Excursions - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniArchaeology Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirArchaeology Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Attica Zoological ParkAllou! Fun ParkPsiri Arch of HadrianAcropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)Cape SounionPiraeus Cruise PortPhilopappos Hill (Filopappou)Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry MuseumAdrianou StreetChurch of Panagia KapnikareaSyntagma StationPropylaeaMegalo KavouriAcademy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)Numismatic Museum of AthensTheatre of DionysusDora Stratou Greek Dances TheaterMikrolimanoVouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)