- Full-day tour to Delphi from Athens
- Visit the Delphi archeological site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See incredible monuments from ancient Greece like the Temple of Apollo
- Explore Delphi Archeological Museum and see the Charioteer of Delphi
- Stop in the pretty towns of Arachova and Levadia on the journey back to Athens
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hotel lobby of Amalia Athens hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to COVID19 protocols all tourists must have smartphones with headphones and charged batteries to listen their guide in the museums and arch. sites due to the social distancies.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- IMPORTANT: Due to existing Civid 19 protocols please have with your copy of your Vaccination or PCR test
- Very important: Children , students aged 5 to 18 years old must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaelogical sites or Museums.
- Guides allowed only through the mobile App to guide in the archaeological sites and museums
- Port or private apartment pickup are not available
- their guide will give them their entry tickets
- Mask: is mandatory for clients and staff
- Hand cleaning: Visitors are asked to wash their hands regularly and use the hand sanitizers that are in place
- Most travelers can participate
- Social distancing: Maintain distance of 1.5 meters
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY CHAT Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Delphi Day Trip from Athens.