- Experience the ancient corners of Greece with a private guide
- Relax in private all-inclusive transportation
- Spend three nights in comfortable accommodation with breakfast
- Enjoy free time to explore at your own pace
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point 08:00am: HOTEL MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: We will meet you at the main entrance of your hotel. Please inform the porter that you are expecting your tour driver to call for you. If you are staying in a small hotel, please inform the receptionist instead.
CRUISE PORT MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: Please disembark and walk outside the terminal exit door, where our driver/guide will be waiting for you holding a sign with your name on it.
Dates: See Availability
Return point: Return at the same spot
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended
- Sunscreen and hats are recommended for visits during the summer months
- Duration time is approximate and may vary based on local traffic and conditions
- While the local operator does its best to ensure sites are open before travel, they are not responsible for short-term closures
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Athens Tours Greece
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands