Are you interested in?
- Take a 5-day private tour to the Peloponnesian peninsula from Athens
- Visit cities like Corinth, Mycenae, Messene, Arcadia, and the Diros Caves
- Learn about the history, culture, and gastronomy of Greece through this tour
- All lodging, transport, sightseeing tours, breakfast, and lunch are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any Athens hotel or Airbnb, the Athens airport, Piraeus and Nafplio port or Hydra island. Possible extra cost for some locations.
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- After your booking, please provide sufficient information about all the people included in the tour, so that accommodation and all activities can be planned the best way possible (vegetarian? age groups? couples, children, likes/dislikes? etc).
- You will experience not only the famous Unesco sites (Olympia, Mystras, Messene, Mycenae & Epidaurus) but also non touristy Greece, people, food & drink, hospitality and ... spontaneity.
- Oversized or excessive luggage is strictly not allowed for this 5-day tour. Please let us know in advance.
- If you are open to suggestions, you will experience facets of local Greek culture, food, and drink, as a local would.
- Ideal tour for both summer and winter with great mountainous & coastline scenery and personalized service.
- Cancellation is "Strict" due to the booked hotels. Still, you can cancel 7 days before the tour!
- OUR PERSONAL view: We implemenet all the protocols of the local authorities such as masks, sanitizing, social distancing, but most of all common logic and flexibility to adjust to each situation. We also do temperature & oxygen checks if needed. Most of all, we are in favor of "adjustive social distancing" and exploring safely in the open that will provide more freedom and safety. We can still be social while maintaining our personal space/distance and following the local rules. Please decide on your holiday with your own criteria considering your health, tolerance to risk but don't go for a holiday that is not going to be worry-free!
- PROTOCOLS in place while COVID-19 effects the world: All our tours have always been private and social distancing is easy and not new to us. Μaximum number of passengers per car/minivan is revised by the local authorities according to the epidemiological situation but being family or friends is the key to safety. Regular temperature check for staff & visitors is available. Staff required to regularly wash hands. Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas. Individual toiletries and/or hand sanitizer is available to guests & staff and required to use at every stop & departure during each day. We care about health! We expect YOU to be healthy before traveling!
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- OUR GUIDES ARE LIKE FAMILY TO US: They care about our safety A LOT! Our tours are PRIVATE and already what you would call safe! We are in the open, exploring with spotless cars, sites with natural “social distancing,” non-touristy hotels & tavernas, local people & communities with “zero” cases!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EUDAIMONIA Private Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 5-Day Best of Peloponnese Private Tour: Nafplio, Olympia, Mycenae, Epidaurus +++.