8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Dig deep into the archaeological heritage of ancient Greece on a private, full-day tour to the country’s most important historic sites. Travel in a private vehicle through the scenic Peloponnesian countryside, stopping to visit Corinth and its strategically important canal, the ancient city of Mycenae, coastal Nafplion, and the UNESCO-listed Theatre of Epidaurus and Sanctuary of Asklepios. Enjoy the flexibility of a private tour and personalized attention from a knowledgeable, English-speaking guide.
- See UNESCO-listed sites at Epidaurus, ancient Mycenae, and Corinth
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Enjoy a seaside lunch in the medieval town of Nafplion and free time to shop
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Saved to wishlist!
Tour 100% exclusive to your group
Professional English speaking experienced Tour driver throughout the day
Flexible pick up time on request
Athens Hotel, Residence or Cruise ship pickup & return
First class transport: Mercedes EClass Sedan; Minivan or Sprinter
All vehicles with WiFi, A/C, Chilled Bottled Water
Licenced guide for guiding in archeological sites available on request
Food and drinks unless specified
Athens Airport transfers or pickup locations outside Athens: arranged on request with extra cost
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
o Pick up time flexible on request. We suggest 07:30 but if a later time is preferred we will start according to your needs o For Airport pickup and locations outside of Athens there may be a supplement. We will advise on booking. o For Airbnb's please provide the exact address o If you have luggage please provide details of quantity so we may provide the appropriate vehicle
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- FAMILY FRIENDLY. For family groups our tours arre specially tuned for the needs of young group members, with more Mythological commentary & a book presentation to keep
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- LUNCH INCLUDED TOUR OPTION: If booking with our lunch option please advise of any allergies or associated problems & preferences. Alcoholic drinks are not included.
- GUIDING/LICENCED GUIDES: Please note your knowledgeable tour driver can inform you en-route but can not enter Archaeological sites. We provide Expert Licenced Guides at extra cost on request. Please email the address listed in this case and we will confirm accordingly
- LUNCH OPTION: If choosing this option, please inform us of any allergies or related conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WARMPENGUIN
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Peloponnese Highlights: Corinth Canal, Corinth, Mycenae, Nafplio, and Epidaurus?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Peloponnese Highlights: Corinth Canal, Corinth, Mycenae, Nafplio, and Epidaurus?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Peloponnese Highlights: Corinth Canal, Corinth, Mycenae, Nafplio, and Epidaurus?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Peloponnese Highlights: Corinth Canal, Corinth, Mycenae, Nafplio, and Epidaurus?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms