Explore our promoted experiences
- Use of electric bike and helmet, bottled water and full safety briefing provided
- See the acclaimed New Acropolis Museum, Roman Agora, Hadrian’s Arch, and more
- Ride through the National Gardens and behold the mighty Panathenaic Stadium
- Pedal to Athens’ Old Town of Plaka for a taste of local neighborhood life
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 9 years and over can ride their own e-bike if theycycle well
- Children aged 8 years or under and weighing up to 88 lbs (40 kg) will be carried in a child seat attached to an adult's bike or on a co-pilot/tagalong.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- In Summer Season Bring Sunscreen and a Hat
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY We Bike Athens
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This tour is a lot o fun and I greatly recommend it !" See review