- Private 2-hour walking tour of the Benaki Museum in Athens
- See Bronze Age finds from Mycenae and Thessaly, stunning collections of Greek regional costumes and more
- Visit the Temple of Zeus, the largest temple in Greece
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private walking tour
Departure & Return
Departure time : 9:30 AM - Please be at the meeting point 15 min. prior to given departure time (if you would like to arrange a different departure time, please notify us accordingly at the time of booking) The meeting point is inside the Syntagma Metro Station, next to the ticket validating machines, underneath the hanging clock. Your tour guide or office representative will be holding the orange colored Athens Walking Tours sign to identify them.
Your guide will leave you at the Benaki Museum, so you have time for more photos!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- During winter (November 1 to March 31) the latest starting time for tours will be 11:30am due to earlier closing times for archaeological sites and museums
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Athens Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms