7 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
First-class transport. Mew Mercedes luxury class sprinter
Admission tickets: Corinth, Museum of Olive, Caves Diros, Methoni, Palace Nestor, Hydropower Museum
Vehicle with Free WiFi, Chilled bottled water, Air Condition
Accommodation including breakfast. Minimum 4-Star or Boutique Style Hotels
Licenced Professional Archaeological Guide for the UNESCO sites
Additional Accompanied English-speaking informative Tour Assistant throughout
Entrance fees to Mycenae (12 EUR)
Entrance fees to Epidaurus (12 EUR)
Entrance fees to Mystras (8 EUR)
Entrance fees to Olympia (12 EUR)
Entrance fees to Cave of Lakes (9 EUR)
Railway Fees (10 EUR)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The Pickup Point is normally the main post office building facing the Syntagma Square. Your Tour Leader will have a sign with our logo.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/13/2021 - 10/26/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 07:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY WARMPENGUIN
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7-Day Small-Group Peloponnese Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 7-Day Small-Group Peloponnese Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 7-Day Small-Group Peloponnese Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7-Day Small-Group Peloponnese Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
7-Day Small-Group Peloponnese Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingAthensBus Tours - OlympiaArchaeology Tours - OlympiaMulti-day Tours - OlympiaHistorical Tours - OlympiaBus Tours - SantoriniArchaeology Tours - SantoriniMulti-day Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniBus Tours - IzmirArchaeology Tours - IzmirMulti-day Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirCategory
Athens Designer OutletArch of HadrianAllou! Fun ParkCape SounionUniversity of AthensMonastiraki Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)Athens War Museum (Polemiko Mouseio)Adrianou StreetOmonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)Floating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofGhika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)PropylaeaKolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)Numismatic Museum of AthensNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Temple of HephaestusVouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)MikrolimanoMetropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli)