- Download tickets or print them out—it’s up to you
- Use offline maps to find your way around the sites
- Self-guided audio tours save you booking a pricy guide
- Experience Athens at your own pace, without a fixed schedule
Departure & Return
There is no meeting point. This product includes 3 self-guided audio tours for The Ancient Agora of Athens, The Acropolis and the Temple of Olympian Zeus. The first tour of the Ancient Agora is designed to start at the main entrance on the Ancient Agora (24, Adrianou street).
The second audio tour about the Acropolis of Athens is designed to start at the main entrance on the west side of the Acropolis (Dionysiou Areopagitou street). By metro: Acropolis Metro station (Red Line).
The third audio tour about the Temple of Olympian Zeus is designed to start at the main entrance of Olympieion ((Vasilissis Olgas & Vasilissis Amalias Avenue 10557). By metro: Acropolis Metro station (Red Line).
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a combination of 3 downloadable self-guided audio tours for your smartphone and 3 entry e-tickets for the Acropolis and Slopes, the Ancient Agora and the Temple of Olympian Zeus
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- You will receive an email from the local supplier with important ticket & audio instructions.
- Booking requests received between 17:00 to 8:59 a.m. (UTC+02:00) are served from 9:00 a.m. and on.
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- You will need storage space on your phone (350 MB)
- Please note that due to the uneven ground the tours are not wheelchair accessible
- Viator Voucher is not your entry ticket and is not accepted at the site
- Download the ticket(s) & audio tours while on WiFi prior to your visit - no wifi/4G on-site
- Ticket(s) need to be either printed or downloaded on your phone.
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged prior to your visit & that you bring your earphones
- Wear comfortable shoes, a hat and sunscreen during the hot summer months
- EU citizens aged 0-25 are entitled to have Free admission tickets. However, they have to wait in line to show ID card or passport.
- From 1st of April to 31st of October Non-EU citizens, between 6 to 25 years, upon presentation of their passport, are entitled to 50% reduced admission.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Clio Muse Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "It was valid for 5 days after my visit to the Acropolis, which was the first minument I visited, so I wasn't in a hurry to visit all places offered in one day." See review