8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Mercedes benz vehicles equipped with A/C, Child Seats.
English speaking professional driver with basic knowledge of what you are seeing.
Entry fees to the archaeological site(s)
Cost of meal
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The vehicle will pick you up at the meeting point. In the case of not being able to find the driver
please contact the emergency number that appears on your voucher.
It's very easy to spot our drivers. The transfer service will be waiting for you with a sign displaying your name.
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Port of Piraeus, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Rafina port, Rafinas, Rafina 190 09, Greece
- Lavrio Port Authority S.A., Ακτή Α. Παπανδρέου, Λιμάνι, Λαύριο, 19500, Lavrio 195 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Greece Athens Taxi GAT
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover the South Peloponnese, Mystras and the Mani Peninsula?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover the South Peloponnese, Mystras and the Mani Peninsula?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover the South Peloponnese, Mystras and the Mani Peninsula?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover the South Peloponnese, Mystras and the Mani Peninsula?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover the South Peloponnese, Mystras and the Mani Peninsula
8 to 10 hours
10 hours 12 minutes
7 hours 2 minutes
8 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 35 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Port Transfers Bus ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAthensPort Transfers - OlympiaBus Tours - OlympiaAirport & Hotel Transfers - OlympiaFull-day Tours - OlympiaPort Transfers - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniAirport & Hotel Transfers - SantoriniFull-day Tours - SantoriniPort Transfers - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirAirport & Hotel Transfers - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Benaki MuseumTemple of HephaestusMegalo KavouriParliament Building (Vouli)Vouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)Philopappos Hill (Filopappou)Academy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)Goulandris Natural History MuseumAthens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Church of Panagia KapnikareaPiraeus Cruise PortAdrianou StreetByzantine & Christian MuseumNational Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)Eugenides Foundation PlanetariumAthens Designer OutletPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Frissiras MuseumOnassis Cultural CentreDora Stratou Greek Dances Theater