Departure & Return
At Travelers Reporting Point.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Travelers can take drop points Airport / Train station / Bus station / Hotel in Aurangabad.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If your pickup point is an airport, train station or bus stop then our representative will pick you up at the Arrival Gate and there will be a sign board with your name in his hand.
- Note :- Ajanta caves closed on every Monday Ellora caves closed on every Tuesday.
- Vehicle capacity : A/c Sedan Car ( Capacity up to 3 people). A/c Luxury Car ( Capacity 3 to 4 people) and A/c temple traveler Car ( Capacity 5 to 10 people)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aurangabad Tours Guide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff