Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Caves of Thouzon (Grotte de Thouzon) are renowned for their dramatic stalactites and stalagmites, and lie just a 30-minute drive from Avignon. With this ticket, explore the cave on a guided walking tour, learn how the natural wonder was carved out by an underground river, and hear about the ancient fossils unearthed in the caves.
- Experience the natural wonders of the Caves of Thouzon
- Prepaid admission ticket: no waiting in line
- Guided walking tour: discover the fascinating history of the caves
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Grotte de Thouzon Admission Ticket
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GROTTES DE THOUZON
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Grotte de Thouzon Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Grotte de Thouzon Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Grotte de Thouzon Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Grotte de Thouzon Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesAvignonNature and Wildlife - ProvenceAttractions & Museums - ProvenceNature and Wildlife - ArlesAttractions & Museums - ArlesNature and Wildlife - NîmesAttractions & Museums - NîmesCategory
Montmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour)UzesLes Baux-de-ProvenceChurch of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime)Les Saintes Maries de la MerTavel RoussillonEglise Notre-Dame des SablonsSenanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque)Les Halles MarketNimesAvignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms)Little Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais)Rhône RiverLavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande)Aigues-MortesGordesChâteauneuf-du-Pape