9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Liven up a day of sightseeing with fine wine and delicious chocolates as you journey around Provence on this full-day tour from Avignon. Visit the magnificent Roman theatre of Orange, see the UNESCO-listed Pont du Gard aqueduct and trace the footsteps of Van Gogh in Saint Rémy de Provence. Look out over the Alpilles from the hilltop village of Les Baux de Provence, then pair regional wines with homemade chocolates at a special tasting workshop in Châteauneuf du Pape.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
Saved to wishlist!
Wine & chocolate tasting
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
41 Cr Jean Jaurès , 41 Cr Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
The meeting point is in front of the Avignon Tourism Office
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply : 2. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Panorama
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during History, Chocolate and Wine Tour of Provence from Avignon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during History, Chocolate and Wine Tour of Provence from Avignon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during History, Chocolate and Wine Tour of Provence from Avignon?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
History, Chocolate and Wine Tour of Provence from Avignon
5 hours 30 minutes
30 days 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursChocolate Tours Wine TastingsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingAvignonFood Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - ProvenceChocolate Tours - ProvenceWine Tastings - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceFood Tours - ArlesBus Tours - ArlesChocolate Tours - ArlesWine Tastings - ArlesHistorical Tours - ArlesFull-day Tours - ArlesFood Tours - NîmesBus Tours - NîmesChocolate Tours - NîmesWine Tastings - NîmesHistorical Tours - NîmesFull-day Tours - NîmesCategory
Lavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande) Tours & TicketsTavel Tours & TicketsAigues-Mortes Tours & TicketsSenanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque) Tours & TicketsLes Saintes Maries de la Mer Tours & TicketsRhone Valley Region Tours & TicketsNimes Tours & TicketsAvignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms) Tours & TicketsChurch of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime) Tours & TicketsLittle Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais) Tours & TicketsGordes Tours & TicketsLes Halles Market Tours & TicketsChâteauneuf-du-Pape Tours & TicketsUzes Tours & TicketsRoussillon Tours & TicketsRhône River Tours & TicketsEglise Notre-Dame des Sablons Tours & TicketsMontmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour) Tours & Tickets