- 4-hour private Van Gogh tour from Avignon
- View famous locations in Arles and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence that inspired paintings like ‘Le Café de Nuit’
- Visit the Saint-Paul-de-Mausole asylum where the artist was hospitalized
- Soak up expert knowledge from an art historian guide
- Stop at historic and UNESCO-listed Roman ruins like the Arles Amphitheatre
- Round-trip transport by minivan with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Confirmation of this product will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Provence Reservation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Provence Tour: In the Footsteps of Van Gogh.