Explore our promoted experiences
- 9-hour private tour through France’s beautiful Camargue region
- Visit the pretty coastal town Les-Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer with your private guide
- Admire top attractions including the 9th-century Eglise des Stes-Maries, the local church
- Gain insight into the town’s enduring cultural, historical and religious significance
- Explore the medieval city of Aigues-Mortes at your leisure
- Discover sites of interest such as the Constance Tower, the Ramparts, St Louis Square and the Statue of the King
- Tour includes round-trip travel from your accommodation in Arles or Avignon
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Confirmation of this product will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Provence Reservation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands