9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Short on time? See the best bits of Provence on this full-day small-group tour of the region’s most photogenic spots. Drive through rolling vineyards and vast lavender fields, stopping to enjoy views of the Fontaine de Vaucluse and Senanque Abbey. Explore the hilltop villages of Gordes and Roussillon, and take a walking tour of Saint Rémy de Provence, once home to both Nostradamus and Van Gogh. Finally, see the UNESCO-listed Roman aqueduct of Pont du Gard and look out over the hills of the Alpilles from Les Baux de Provence.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
41 Cr Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon, France
In front of Avignon Tourist Information Center
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Minimum numbers apply: 2. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Panorama
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Best of Provence Tour from Avignon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Best of Provence Tour from Avignon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Best of Provence Tour from Avignon?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Best of Provence Tour from Avignon?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Best of Provence Tour from Avignon
8 hours 30 minutes
30 days 10 hours
9 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAvignonBus Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - ArlesHistorical Tours - ArlesFull-day Tours - ArlesBus Tours - NîmesHistorical Tours - NîmesFull-day Tours - NîmesCategory
Les Halles MarketRhône RiverAvignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms)Eglise Notre-Dame des SablonsSenanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque)Châteauneuf-du-PapeLes Saintes Maries de la MerAigues-MortesUzesNimesRoussillonLavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande)Rhone Valley RegionGordesChurch of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime)Little Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais)Tavel Montmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour)