5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Provence is famous for its hilltop villages and scenic landscapes, but it’s also home to some of the most impressive Roman ruins in France. This small-group half-day tour will take you back in time, as you see the magnificent Roman amphitheater and Maison Carrée in Nîmes, stroll the medieval streets of Uzes, and visit the UNESCO-listed Pont du Gard aqueduct.
- Visit the impressive Pont du Gard aqueduct, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Pont du Gard Ticket not included
Departure & Return
41 Cr Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon, France
In front of the tourist office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Time 4 Provence.H
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This tour is highly recommended, especially if you have a limited amount of time to spend in Provence." See review
- "I would highly recommend this tour as it is a bit off the beaten path but some amazing sites that are not overcrowded during the high season." See review
- "This is a wonderful half-day trip from Avignon with adequate time to see the sites and towns." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Nimes, Uzes & Pont du Gard Small Group Half-Day Tour from Avignon
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAvignonBus Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceHalf-day Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - ArlesHistorical Tours - ArlesHalf-day Tours - ArlesBus Tours - NîmesHistorical Tours - NîmesHalf-day Tours - NîmesCategory
Gordes Tours & TicketsRhone Valley Region Tours & TicketsEglise Notre-Dame des Sablons Tours & TicketsChâteauneuf-du-Pape Tours & TicketsLittle Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais) Tours & TicketsMontmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour) Tours & TicketsNimes Tours & TicketsUzes Tours & TicketsTavel Tours & TicketsAigues-Mortes Tours & TicketsLes Saintes Maries de la Mer Tours & TicketsChurch of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime) Tours & TicketsAvignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms) Tours & TicketsLavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande) Tours & TicketsRhône River Tours & TicketsLes Halles Market Tours & TicketsRoussillon Tours & TicketsSenanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque) Tours & Tickets