9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Provence at its storybook best as you journey through rolling vineyards, medieval villages, and artist’s havens on this full-day tour from Avignon. Follow in the footsteps of Van Gogh in Saint-Paul-de-Mausole; explore the Provencal market town of Arles; and take in the views from hilltop Les-Baux-de-Provence. Then, step back in time with a visit to the Roman aqueduct Pont-du-Gard, before sampling fine Rhône Valley wines with a tasting at an organic winery in Tavel.
- Full-day tour of historic Provence from Avignon
- See Van Gogh’s residence in Saint-Paul-de-Mausole
- Visit the Provencal towns of Les-Baux-de-Provence and Arles
- Admire the Roman-built Pont-du-Gard
- Sample regional wines in Travel
- Travel by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Live commentary on board
Entrance fees, unless specified
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
41 Cr Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon, France
AVIGNON TOURIST OFFICE
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY PROVANS TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Day Trip to Arles, the Alpilles and Pont du Gard from Avignon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Day Trip to Arles, the Alpilles and Pont du Gard from Avignon?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Day Trip to Arles, the Alpilles and Pont du Gard from Avignon?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 19547P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Day Trip to Arles, the Alpilles and Pont du Gard from Avignon
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingAvignonFood Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - ProvenceWine Tastings - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceFood Tours - ArlesBus Tours - ArlesWine Tastings - ArlesHistorical Tours - ArlesFull-day Tours - ArlesFood Tours - NîmesBus Tours - NîmesWine Tastings - NîmesHistorical Tours - NîmesFull-day Tours - NîmesCategory
GordesSenanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque)Eglise Notre-Dame des SablonsLes Baux-de-ProvenceLittle Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais)RoussillonLavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande)NimesTavel Châteauneuf-du-PapeMontmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour)UzesAvignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms)Les Halles MarketAigues-MortesLes Saintes Maries de la MerChurch of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime)Rhône River