- A half-day, self-guided e-bike tour of Champagne, with tasting and lunch
- Get insider knowledge and a bespoke itinerary in a complimentary “roadbook”
- Enjoy a tasty local lunch at Le Clos Corbier guesthouse
- Sample a minimum of four different Champagnes in the birthplace of Champagne
Departure & Return
Meet us at 9:30 am, at Le Clos Corbier our headquarter in Mareuil-sur-Ay (Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/XNqePUxfS1WWsGkN8)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour in not adapted for kids under 16 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY À La Française
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff