12 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
• 11 Nights accommodation based on double / twin sharing basis at 3 Star hotels.
• Assistance during arrival and departure
• All transfers including airport transfers by an AC Car MUV / SUV / Sedan car
• Local english speaking guide at Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Gangtok, Phuentsholing, Thimphu,
Punakha and Paro
• Toy train ride at Darjeeling
• Jeep ride to Tsomgo Lake
• One mineral water bottle per person per day
• All currently applicable taxes including GST
• Visas Fee (if applicable)
• Monument entry fees
• Tips (always optional, but some guidance will be given in the pre-departure information
pack you’ll receive after booking)
• Beverages other than drinking water & any costs of a personal nature
• International flights to/from the start/finish of the trip
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Bagdogra Airport
- Bagdogra Airport, Bagdogra India
8/1/2021 - 2/9/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Holidays At
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Himalayan Odyssey Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Himalayan Odyssey Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Himalayan Odyssey Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Himalayan Odyssey Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Himalayan Odyssey Tour
3 hours 55 minutes
3 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursPhotography ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBagdograBus Tours - West BengalMulti-day Tours - West BengalPhotography Tours - West BengalCategory