6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Twin Share Hotel with Breakfast,Accommodation inTrekkers Huts,Ponies,Permits,meals,Transport
Dinners & Lunches in Darjeeling,Bottled water,Alcholic Beverages,Personal Insurance,Clothing
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.We pick up travellers from Bagdogra Airport, NJP Rail Station, India Nepal Border.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Bagdogra International Airport Road , Bagdogra Int'l Airport Rd, Bagdogra, West Bengal, India
Bagdogra Airport , Bagdogra India
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Farouttrek
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Darjeeling Singalila Ridge Trek?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Darjeeling Singalila Ridge Trek?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Darjeeling Singalila Ridge Trek?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Darjeeling Singalila Ridge Trek?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Darjeeling Singalila Ridge Trek
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBagdograHiking - West BengalWalking Tours - West BengalCategory