5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get out of the city and spend a day in the Maryland countryside with this 5-hour small-group tour of the Heritage wine region. Visit popular vineyards such as Great Frogs, Thanksgiving Farms and Friday’s Creek while exploring one of the most historic areas of the country. As you sip on the region’s popular white wines, including viognier and sauvignon blanc, you’ll also be provided with free snacks. A friendly local guide will be on hand to answer any questions you may have about the region’s wine production.
- A 5-hour small-group wine tour
- Sip on the region’s highly-regarded wine wines, like Viognier and Sauvignon Blanc
- Spend a day in a rarely visited part of the Maryland countryside
- Learn about the history and culture of the region’s wine production from an informative guide
- Enjoy free snacks during the tour
- Avoid the hassle of a large group with this small tour
Saved to wishlist!
Cheese or charcuterie plate (if option selected)
Meet local winemakers and tour vineyards
Light Snack & beverages on the transportation
All tasting fees are included
Receive collectible wine glass and tote bag
Transport by air-conditioned coach bus
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure Point• 10:45 am- Bowie Town Center - Safeway Parking Lot (Meet in the back of parking lot closest to Emerald Way, Bowie, MD)
• 11: 30 am - Showplace Arena Parking Lot 14900 Pennsylvania Ave, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772 (Meet in the parking lot across from the track)
Return DetailsReturn to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 21 years old
- Dress code is smart casual. Make sure you wear comfortable shoes and clothing. We discourage hi-heel shoes. Some wine tours will occur in the vineyard. Depending upon the conditions, the vineyards may be muddy.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not a minimum of 8 passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- All of the wineries have patio or dining facilities. You are also welcome to pack a lunch or snack. There will be time during the first visit to eat. You may purchase wine to drink with your food. The wineries will uncork to bottle (no fee).
- You are prohibited from bringing other alcoholic beverages to the winery. You are prohibited from bring alcoholic beverages that you did not purchase from the wineries on the tour.
- Must advise departure location; Please use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vino 301 Wine Concierge
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Heritage Region Wine Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Heritage Region Wine Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Heritage Region Wine Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Heritage Region Wine Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Heritage Region Wine Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeBaltimoreFood Tours - MarylandWine Tastings - MarylandCategory