8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Bangalore is considered among India’s must-see cities, but pounding the sidewalk to explore of foot takes up valuable sightseeing time. On this tour, begin with pickup at your Bangalore hotel and see the best of the city by air-conditioned vehicle. Discover top attractions including Bangalore Palace, 16th-century Bangalore Fort, and Cubbon Park, and listen as your guide brings their rich histories to life.
- Save sightseeing time and explore Bangalore by air-conditioned vehicle
- Discover must-see sites such as 16th-century Bangalore Fort and Cubbon Park
- Your guide shines a light on Bangalore’s rich history and heritage
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Bangalore hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop from your hotel
Day tour of Bangalore
Lunch- Lunch, Juice, Water, Tea
All Fees and Taxes
Private transportation Air-conditioned vehicle
Coffee and/or Tea
Entrance fees Bangalore fort and palace.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you from Airport as well but that wil cost extra as Bangalore Airport is 54 km outside the city limits and it is a toll road
- Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It comes with a 100% grantee that this tour will happen
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wanna Navigers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bangalore City Tour (Pick up and drop at Hotel)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bangalore City Tour (Pick up and drop at Hotel)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bangalore City Tour (Pick up and drop at Hotel)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Bangalore City Tour (Pick up and drop at Hotel)
5 hours 25 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsFull-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBangaloreFood Tours - CoimbatoreBus Tours - CoimbatoreCity Tours - CoimbatoreMarkets - CoimbatoreFull-day Tours - CoimbatoreFood Tours - PondicherryBus Tours - PondicherryCity Tours - PondicherryMarkets - PondicherryFull-day Tours - PondicherryFood Tours - ChennaiBus Tours - ChennaiCity Tours - ChennaiMarkets - ChennaiFull-day Tours - ChennaiCategory
Kaveri River (Kaveri Nadi)Mysore Palace (Mysuru Palace)Wonderla Amusement ParkVidhana SoudhaNational Gallery of Modern ArtKR Market (Krishnarajendra City Market)Ragigudda Sri Prasanna Anjaneya TempleFun World & Water WorldSri Jnanakshi Rajarajeshwari TempleBannerghatta National ParkBull Temple (Nandi Temple)Jawaharlal Nehru PlanetariumTipu Sultan's Summer Palace (Daria Daulat Bagh)Indira Gandhi Musical FountainInnovative Film CityKarnataka Chitrakala ParishathArt of Living International Center (Art of Living Ashram)