- Private 4-hour Bengaluru heritage walking tour
- Explore Bengaluru’s historical highlights and hear about the city’s past glories
- See top attractions such as St. Michael’s Cathedral and Vidhana Soudha
- Visit the Government Museum and stroll around leafy Cubbon Park
- Experience bustling MG Road and get insider tips on restaurants and more
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy personalized commentary and attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Café Coffee Day Address: Café Coffee Day Address: Barton Centre, M G Road, Bangalore-560001, Karnataka. Phone - +91 9343863688 Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Soak in the atmosphere as you stroll to St. Mark’s Cathedral. Admire this colonial-era, 19th-century domed church and hear how its design was inspired by London’s St. Paul’s Cathedral.
See the statues of Mahatma Gandhi and Queen Victoria, and continue to the Government Museum. Here, explore some of the 18 galleries of coins, paintings and artifacts charting Bengaluru’s ancient and medieval history, ensuring you see the 5,000-year-old relics from the Indus Valley civilization.
Stroll around Cubbon Park, the park that gave Bengaluru its ‘Garden City’ nickname. Wander the tree-shaded lawns laid down in the 19th century, and hear how locals continuing using the park's name despite several renaming attempts.
Pass the red-painted High Court of Bangalore and secretariat buildings, and admire the Vidhana Soudha, the imposing seat of state legislature.
View the M. Chinnaswamy Cricket Stadium and arrive at MG road, one of Bengaluru’s busiest shopping and eating districts.
Absorb this hectic thoroughfare, and get recommendations for restaurants from your guide before finishing back at the start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please consider wearing comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Tours India
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized