8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the best of Bangalore in just a day with this action-packed cultural tour. Begin with a stroll through the Lalbagh Botanical Garden, home to an incredible array of rare tropical plants. Head to the Bull Temple to see the massive Nandi Bull statue, learn about local government at Vidhan Soudha, visit the hilltop ISKCON Temple, and explore the ornate Bangalore Palace before your tour concludes.
- Discover Bangalore’s gardens, temples, palaces, and more
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Lunch and all entrance fees included
- Comfortable transport with hotel pick-up and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Full time guide
Hotel pick up and drop
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels in Bangalore
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 5 Senses Walks
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bangalore city tour with a guide in private car and lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bangalore city tour with a guide in private car and lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bangalore city tour with a guide in private car and lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bangalore city tour with a guide in private car and lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bangalore city tour with a guide in private car and lunch
5 hours 25 minutes
5 hours 35 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangaloreHistorical Tours - CoimbatoreFull-day Tours - CoimbatoreHistorical Tours - PondicherryFull-day Tours - PondicherryHistorical Tours - ChennaiFull-day Tours - ChennaiCategory
Kaveri River (Kaveri Nadi)Jawaharlal Nehru PlanetariumRagigudda Sri Prasanna Anjaneya TempleVidhana SoudhaInnovative Film CityKarnataka Chitrakala ParishathArt of Living International Center (Art of Living Ashram)Mysore Palace (Mysuru Palace)Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace (Daria Daulat Bagh)Fun World & Water WorldSri Jnanakshi Rajarajeshwari TempleNational Gallery of Modern ArtBull Temple (Nandi Temple)KR Market (Krishnarajendra City Market)Indira Gandhi Musical FountainWonderla Amusement ParkBannerghatta National Park