- Segway tour of Barcelona, limited to a small group for personalized attention from a guide
- Explore dispersed city districts with efficiency and ease on a self-balancing Segway
- Visit La Barceloneta Beach, the Gothic Quarter and the Olympic Port
- Stop regularly to capture photographs and listen to commentary
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
First, glide through the Gothic Quarter and admire narrow alleys replete with grand architecture and wrought-iron railings. Pass the Church of Le Mercè and the Post Office headquarters before arriving at Port de Barcelona, to hear of the area’s radical transformation.
See, too, Port Olimpic, host to the 1997 Olympic Games, and capture photographs beside Barceloneta Beach, with its alluring coastal curve and tropical palm trees You’ll also slide through Parc de la Citadella, a spectacular outdoor space home to fountains, monuments and palaces.
Your tour concludes at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to join a tour is 10 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please note that by city laws the minimum age to ride a Segway is 16 years old. For underaged riders we provide e-bikes suited for children (price remains the same).
- Minimum weight for Segway riders is 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barcelona Segway Glides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Live-Guided Barcelona Segway Tour.