4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Combine Barcelona’s beautiful art and architecture on this private tour. Start with your guide at the Picasso Museum, which houses a well-rounded collection of the famed-artist’s work, including rarely seen sketches from his youth and stunning ceramics. Next your guide will take you around the sights of the Gothic Quarter or Borne, two of Barcelona’s oldest and most charming neighborhoods.
- 4-hour art and architecture tour of Barcelona
- Admission to the Picasso Museum is included
- See the highlights of the Gothic Quarter or Borne
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Official Tour Guide for 4 hours
Entrance fees, other than Picasso Museum
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointPicasso Museum, Carrer Montcada, 15-23, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is set from the Picasso Museum, if your hotel is walking distance we can arrange a walking pick up.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- SAFE COVID-19 SAFE
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Barcelona 4-Hour Picasso Museum and Private Walking Tour of Borne or Gothic Quarter?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Barcelona 4-Hour Picasso Museum and Private Walking Tour of Borne or Gothic Quarter?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Barcelona 4-Hour Picasso Museum and Private Walking Tour of Borne or Gothic Quarter?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barcelona 4-Hour Picasso Museum and Private Walking Tour of Borne or Gothic Quarter?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8647P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaCity Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - GironaWalking Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Oller del MasBarcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA)House of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)St. Mary of the Sea CathedralPenedesNational Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya)Teatre PolioramaBarcelona Cruise PortPyrenees MountainsRoyal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)Egyptian Museum of Barcelona (Museu Egipci de Barcelona)Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)Sant Joan Funicular Railway Barcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música)Otto Zutz ClubCatalunya Square (Plaça de Catalunya)Palace of Catalan Music (Palau de la Música Catalana)La Roca VillageTibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)Icebarcelona