- Half-day cycling tour of Barcelona's attractions
- Choice of morning and afternoon tour times
- Rain poncho (if needed) and child-seats and helmets (on request)
- Illuminating commentary from your expert English-speaking guide
Departure & Return
Your tour meets in the corner of Plaça Sant Jaume near the intersection of Carrer del Call and Carrer de Sant Honorat. Look for your tour guide with a Fat Tire Tours bike and shirt.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
During the tour, see legendary landmarks like the colossal La Sgarada Familia, renowned architect Gaudi’s masterpiece; visit Place Sant Jaume to absorb the convivial atmosphere; gaze at the intricate design of the Arc de Triomf; and appreciate the sacred structure of La Catedral during your exploration.
The distance between each stop is short and the ride is at a relaxed pace, so rest assured you won’t feel exhausted. Time to capture photographs and ask a question is allocated at each stop to ensure you enjoy an explorative experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children weighing under 48 pounds (22 kilos) travel free of charge in a child-seat, please book the infant rate.
- Children over this weight will be charged the full adult rate. Please advise at time of booking if a child seat is required.
- The tours follow carefully planned routes, avoiding busy streets and traffic and riding mainly on bike paths, down Gothic alleyways, through parks and along the beach, so just pedal and enjoy the ride.
- The tours go out rain or shine. Rain ponchos are provided in wet weather. It's a good idea to bring along some sun protection in the summer and something warm to wear in the spring and fall.
- You will love our bikes; they're so fun and easy to ride! They have 3 speeds, wide handlebars, big tires, super-comfortable seats and, of course, bells. Everybody loves bells. Kid bikes are also available on request.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fat Tire Tours Barcelona
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Bike tours are a really great way to see any city but particularly Barcelona as if is so bike accessible." See review
- "Notes: 1) This tour is best if you are already competent riding a bicycle - do not plan to learn to ride a bicycle on this tour!" See review
- "Went in June , take a water with you for the ride." See review