1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Walk the cloister, wine cellar, and church of a 1,000-year-old monastery just outside of Barcelona during this guided tour of Sant Benet de Bages. Learn what life was like for monks who lived here and discover Catalonian history and the beautiful, natural grounds surrounding the ancient site. Visit the sites modern additions including a culinary research centre, restaurants, and shops.
- Tour the Sant Benet de Bages monastery and natural grounds
- Learn about Catalonian history from your guide
- Visit the monastery’s cloister, wine cellar, church and more
- See artifacts created over the monastery’s 1,000-year history
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mon St Benet
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Medieval experience at the Monastery Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Medieval experience at the Monastery Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Medieval experience at the Monastery Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Medieval experience at the Monastery Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Medieval experience at the Monastery Ticket
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesBarcelonaAttractions & Museums - CataloniaAttractions & Museums - TarragonaAttractions & Museums - GironaCategory
Montjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc)CosmoCaixa Saint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)Gaudí Experience (Gaudí Experiencia)Olympic StadiumEl Born Cultural and Memorial Centre (El Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria)Güell Palace (Palau Güell)Catalunya Square (Plaça de Catalunya)El PoblenouCollserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)Dalí Theatre-Museum (Teatro-Museo Dalí)Chocolate Museum (Museu de la Xocolata) Mosaiccos Museum of IllusionsEstrella Damm FactoryBodegas TorresCatalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)França Railway Station (Estació de França)La Roca VillageOller del Mas