3 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Follow in the footsteps of Barcelona's ancient Romans and its modern-day residents during this 3-hour private walking tour of Barcelona. Wander past picturesque Barcelona landmarks like the Arco de Triunfo and the sprawling Ciutdella Park before diving into the Gothic Quarter. ‘Get lost’ in the narrow winding streets of this atmospheric area with your guide, stopping to explore the ornate Cathedral of Barcelona, Born Market, ancient Roman walls and some of the neighborhood’s lesser-known gems.
- Explore the streets of Barcelona during a private walking tour
- Follow in the footsteps of Barcelona's ancient residents, ranging from Roman times to the present day
- Enjoy Barcelona landmarks like the Arco de Triunfo and the sprawling Ciutdella Park
- Get lost in the winding alleys and charming streets of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter
- Admire Gothic Quarter landmarks like Roman walls and the Barcelona Cathedral
- Get orientation and introduction to Barcelona's fascinating history
- Eco-friendly tour, using public transport
Saved to wishlist!
Private guide, your guide will meet you at your hotel/apartment.
3-hour private tour to Barcelona Gothic Quarter.
A drink and a tapa.
Public transport tickets.
Radio guide system.
Food and drinks, unless specified