Explore our promoted experiences
- Barcelona Combo Tour, combining a skip-the-line La Sagrada Familia tour on an artistic Barcelona tour
- Skip past the long entrance lines with a priority-entrance ticket to the UNESCO-listed La Sagrada Familia
- Learn all about Antoni Gaudi's work on the church while visiting its interior and museum
- Enjoy a skip-the-line tour of Park Güell
- Admire the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site from outside
Departure & Return
Julià Travel Office
The tour ends at Sant Pau Art Noveau Site (Sant Antoni Maria Claret Street, 167, 08025, Barcelona).
What To Expect
Hear of the structure’s fascinating history from your knowledgeable guide as you gaze at the opulent ornamentation and interminable ceilings of the consecrated basilica. Visit the La Sagrada Familia Museum to see drawings, designs, and plaster models of the church and discover the planned completion date of the famously unfinished building.
After your enriching tour of La Sagrada Familiar, reconvene with your guide and set out for a stroll across Park Güell, a UNESCO-listed garden complex replete with distinctive architectural features and mosaic terraces. Glide past long lines with your skip-the-line ticket and explore the landscaped splendor of the park with your guide.
Next,back to the city center to admire the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site from outside. Bid farewell to your guide at this central location when the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We cannot predict when La Sagrada Familia and Park Güell will be crowded. In general, long lines are common at major attractions in summer, on most weekends, and during peak travel periods throughout the year (Christmas, Easter, local holidays). Our skip-the-line tickets enable you to skip the line if indeed there is one. Unfortunately there is no way to foresee the days and times that produce lines
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point, so please expect to wait 20-30 minutes to clear security
- As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted. Also Visitors will not be allowed to enter with special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities.
- Please be aware the tour includes almost 4 hours walking tour, we kindly advise you to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- Important information to parents/guardians: Sagrada Familia does not provide radio guide systems to minors under 10 years (those included). Your guide will provide you with the needed devices for you all to enjoy a guided tour.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms