- Taste delicious tapas and wines
- Live flamenco performance in 17th century castle
- Local guide shares insider tips
- Small group guarantees personalized experience
Departure & Return
In front of the Olivia Hotel at 6:30pm.
The tour ends at the Flamenco show in central Barcelona.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough bookings to meet requirements (2 person minimum per tour). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY We Are Guides Barcelona
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms