4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
This special cultural experience combines a walking tour, tapas dinner, and flamenco performance. Walk the medieval streets of the Gothic Quarter, explore the trendy Born district, and visit the Cathedral, Royal Palace, church of Santa Maria del Mar, and more. Stop at a celebrated restaurant to sample wines and tapas. End your tour with a flamenco performance in a 17th century castle.
- Taste delicious tapas and wines
- Live flamenco performance in 17th century castle
- Local guide shares insider tips
- Small group guarantees personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
The Tour and the Guide are exclusively and only for a group up to 15 people.
Walking tour around the Roman and medieval part of the city.
Tapas dinner - accompanied by your guide.
Flamenco show (an hour approx)
Small group to ensure a personalized experience.
Friendly, professional and native licensed guide.
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlaça de Catalunya, 19, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsCarrer de Montcada, 20, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough bookings to meet requirements (2 person minimum per tour). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY We Are Guides Barcelona
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Barcelona Walking Tour: Flamenco Show, Tapas Dinner & Gothic Quarter?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Barcelona Walking Tour: Flamenco Show, Tapas Dinner & Gothic Quarter?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Barcelona Walking Tour: Flamenco Show, Tapas Dinner & Gothic Quarter?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barcelona Walking Tour: Flamenco Show, Tapas Dinner & Gothic Quarter?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 17377P42
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaWalking Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaArt Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaArt Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaArt Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Barcelona ZooTemple of Augustus (Temple d'August)St. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)Pyrenees MountainsSt. Mary of the Sea CathedralBodegas TorresSant Pau Recinte ModernistaBarcelona City Hall (Casa de la Ciutat)Magic Fountain (Font Màgica)Barcelona Pavilion (Pabellon Mies van der Rohe) Barceloneta BeachPlaca de Sant Felip NeriPalace of Catalan Music (Palau de la Música Catalana)Freixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)Casa VicensGeorge Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)Gaudí Experience (Gaudí Experiencia)L'EixampleCollserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)Camp Nou