5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Barcelona on your own terms during this 8-hour, customizable, private trip covering the many highlights of the Catalan capital. Tour Passeig de Gracia, an elegant boulevard that hosts a wealth of modernist architecture like La Pedrera and Casa Batlló, before discovering Gaudí’s Park Güell (extra cost) and La Sagrada Familia. You’ll also have time to wander Barcelona’s atmospheric Gothic Quarter and soak up the sublime city views on top of Montjüic. A private guide and round-trip hotel transport are included.
- Experience the many highlights of Barcelona on this private, customizable, guided tour
- Stroll past the elegant modernist facades (some designed by Antoni Gaudí) along Passeig de Gracia
- Discover the whimsical tilework and sublime views at Gaudí’s Park Güell (own cost)
- Marvel at the UNESCO World Heritage-listed spires of La Sagrada Familia
- Wander the winding streets of the Gothic Quarter, many of which date back to ancient Roman times
- Flexibility itinerary can be customized to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance tickets to Park Guëll
Transport by private vehicle
Professional local guide
Pick-up and drop-off service at any apartment or hotel in Barcelona city center
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to include the address of your accommodation when booking.
- Even if your Hotel is not listed, you can type it down in the field.
- We will send a message 24 hours prior departure through the booking system to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Other languages available upon request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY In Out Barcelona Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Barcelona and Park Güell Tour with hotel Pick-up?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Barcelona and Park Güell Tour with hotel Pick-up?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Barcelona and Park Güell Tour with hotel Pick-up?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Barcelona and Park Güell Tour with hotel Pick-up
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaBus Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaBus Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaBus Tours - GironaCity Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Barcelona Wax MuseumSaint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)Glories Tower (Torre Gories)Egyptian Museum of Barcelona (Museu Egipci de Barcelona)Freixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)Casa Lleó i MoreraLa Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)Güell Palace (Palau Güell)El Born Cultural and Memorial Centre (El Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria)Barceloneta BeachFrederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya)Basilica of Santa Maria del PiIcebarcelonaEuropean Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)La Roca VillageOtto Zutz ClubFran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)Mt. TibidaboHistory Museum of Catalonia (Museu d'Historia de Catalunya)