Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip-the-line admission to Camp Nou and FC Barcelona Museum
- Explore FC Barcelona’s Camp Nou stadium at your own pace
- Retrace the footsteps of legendary players from the past and present
- See the team changing room, chapel, presidential box, press room and more
- Walk onto the pitch and be awed by 360-degree views of the largest stadium in Europe
- Visit the FC Barcelona Museum and learn about the club’s history through audio-visual displays
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointCamp Nou, Carrer d'Aristides Maillol, 12, 08028 Barcelona Spain
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 07:30 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
What To Expect
Then explore independently. Retrace the footsteps of sporting legends like Gary Linekar and Diego Maradonna as you visit the team’s changing room, stroll through the tunnel towards the pitch, and step out onto the grass to see the stadium from the perspective of a footballer. You also see the chapel, TV room, press room, and presidential box.
After, continue to the FC Barcelona Museum to enjoy interactive exhibits that speak of the football club’s prosperous past and present. See photographs, sports equipment, team kits, and signed memorabilia; watch clips of iconic matches; and gaze at the club's shining collection of trophies. There's also an area dedicated to Leo Messi, which features two interactive walls where you can relive his goals.
How long you spend in the stadium and museum is up to you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If the client attends directly to Camp Nou without the official ticket, will not be allowed to get into the Tour.
- The price includes 4€ of management fees.
- Is mandatory to pick up the tickets at the Julia Travel Office at Estació del Nord (street Alí Bei 80, platform 19) betwen 09.30am and 5pm
- The flexible entry is valid during the entire opening hours of the tour, generally from 10 AM to 6 PM, except Sundays in low season (from mid-October to the end of March) from 10 AM to 3 PM.
- According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events FCB reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour. Please double check before your visit.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews