- Sea kayak day trip to the Costa Brava region
- Travel from Barcelona to a tranquil stretch of the Costa Brava
- Admire the coastal landscape from a different perspective
- Stop at a secluded cove to swim, snorkel and sunbathe
- Enjoy a picnic lunch on the beach with your guide and group
- No kayaking experience is necessary
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
We will meet in Plaça de Catalunya 17, right in front of "Banco de España" (Bank of Spain).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Revitalize with a fulfilling picnic lunch and a refreshing dip in the crystal clear waters surrounding the cove; feast upon baguette sandwiches, fruit, chips and bottled water. Use professional snorkeling equipment to observe magnificent marine life then return to your kayak after your invigorating respite.
Follow the same route back to the start point in Costa Brava. Dry off then climb back into the minivan for the journey back to the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring your swim suit, towel, sunglasses, sun screen, hat and flip-flops
- This tour will not be cancelled due to poor weather; the day will be re-routed to make the most of this experience
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Any special accessibility requirement should be noted by the client on "Special Requests" upon booking, in order to guarantee that it will be handled
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spanish Trails
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms