3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Relive the athletic history of Camp Nou, the stadium used by Football Club (FC) Barcelona, aka Barça. A tour guide takes you on a personalized tour inside and outside the impressive sports arena, including the locker rooms, press room, presidential area, and field. Afterward, visit the multimedia zone and the museum. Light refreshments, a city map, and public transport fare are included on this private tour.
- Private tour of FC Barcelona’s Camp Nou
- Visit stadium highlights with a private tour guide
- Imagine the excitement on the football (soccer) field during game time
- Learn about the team via interactive exhibits at the FC Barcelona Museum
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour guide, your guide will meet you at your hotel/apartment
Public Transport Tickets
Entrance fee of the FC Barcelona stadium/museum
Food and drinks, unless specified
Drop off back to the hotel/apartment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please, inform in advance in which hotel/apartment you will stay in.
- The pickup is only available in Barcelona city area.
- Due to the Barça Museum is very busy in the morning time during the summer, we recommend doing this tour at 3pm
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private tours Julia Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Football Club Barcelona Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Football Club Barcelona Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Football Club Barcelona Private Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Football Club Barcelona Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Football Club Barcelona Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBarcelonaUnique Experiences - CataloniaCity Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaUnique Experiences - TarragonaCity Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaUnique Experiences - GironaCity Tours - GironaWalking Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Egyptian Museum of Barcelona (Museu Egipci de Barcelona)RCDE StadiumColonia GüellBarcelona La RiberaMaricel Museum (Museu de Maricel)El Born Cultural and Memorial Centre (El Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria)Montjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc)European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)Barceloneta BeachFrederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)Temple of Augustus (Temple d'August)Hash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumFran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)Collserola Park (Parc de Collserola)St. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)Barcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)Cardona Castle (Castell de Cardona)Erotic Museum of Barcelona (Museu de l'Erotica)Casa Lleó i MoreraEl Born