- 'La Pedrera Night Experience' evening experience in Barcelona
- Take a multisensory journey around Antoni Gaudí’s celebrated Le Pedrera building
- Marvel at the architecture showcased by dazzling audiovisuals
- Learn how Gaudí drew inspiration from nature as you admire the patios and upper story
- Enjoy a dramatic rooftop light show emblazoned on Gaudí’s distinct spiraling chimneys
- End with a glass of Cava on the beautiful Provenca patio
- Enjoy the mystique of La Pedrera at night, and beat the daytime crowds
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Rise to the roof terrace in order to enjoy a spectacular show that combines innovative design, special effects and hypnotic projections. Marvel as an unearthly display of light and images is projected onto the spiraling chimneys of the terrace, making them appear like striped candy canes. Conclude your unique experience with a chilled glass of cava and admire the vibrant murals of the Privenca patio and the sparkling skyline of Barcelona.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- In the event of rain, the Roof-terrace will be closed for safety reasons. This will not constitute grounds for a full or partial refund of the admission ticket.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fundacio Catalunya La Pedrera
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms