Explore our promoted experiences
- Spend your holiday in Barcelona on a kayak-and-snorkel combo at the Costa Brava
- Paddle to hidden coves and sea caves that are best reached by kayak
- Guides share knowledge of marine life and provide equipment and lunch
- Round-trip transport aboard a comfortable coach from a central location
Departure & Return
Please meet us on the benches just outside the entrance of the casino in Barcelona.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A good swimming ability is mandatory
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please if possible come with your swim wear underneath your clothes so we can get on the water as fast as possible. We are right next to the public beach toilets, however, they are quite small and you'll be in a queue to get in. After the activity it's no problem getting changed there.
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with severe shoulder or back issues
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Excursions Barcelona
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "As you kayak there are other boats and rouge kayaks but it’s easy to find and keep up with your group." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews