- Explore the famous Montserrat with comfortable transportation from Barcelona
- Beat the crowds! Discover the monastery and rugged landscape before most other visitors arrive
- Free time options include a cable car ride, forest walk, liqueur tasting, or museum visit
- Hear about the impressive history and legends of the monastery and Black Madonna statue
Departure & Return
In Plaça d’Espanya, under the Torres Venecianes, in Avinguda de la Reina Maria Cristina. Coming from Plaça d’Espanya, look out for the two towers (Torres Venecianes). Your meeting point in under the tower on the right hand side, located in Avinguda de la Reina Maria Cristina. Arriving by metro: Take the Metro (Lines 1, 3 and 8) and get off at the Espanya Stop. Then, walk for 1 minute to Plaça d’Espanya, and look out for the two towers (Torres Venecianes). Your meeting point in under the tower on the right hand side, located in Avinguda de la Reina Maria Cristina.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not for anyone with impairments requiring special assistance.
- Also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- Entrance into the Montserrat Monastery requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience