5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you're in need of a break from city life on your journey to Catalonia, escape the bustle of Barcelona on a half-day Montserrat and horseback riding tour. Admire the needle-like rocky peaks of the Montserrat Massif mountain range and visit the Santa Maria de Montserrat Abbey, perched on the mountainside. Your tour includes air-conditioned transport and the horseback tour is suitable for all skill levels.
- Escape the city for a horseback ride in Montserrat
- Visit Montserrat Abbey and descend by cablecar (included)
- No previous horseback riding experience necessary
- An easy option: avoid having to arrange your own transport
AM Experience: Guided tour with optional lenguage: Spanish / English
Saved to wishlist!
Private Transport & Bilingual and knowledgeable tour guide.
Top quality service and great destination information.
A guided horseback ride with an experienced monitor, an amusing experience suitable for everyone.
Food and drinks unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Passatge de la Concepció, 7, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- The visit to the Moreneta is not guaranteed, it is subject to availability and depending on the season, as there may be up to 2hrs of queue.
- Due to horse safety restrictions, anyone with a weight above 90 KG or below 12 years of age won't be allowed to join this activity
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY We Experiential Travel Club
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montserrat Monastery & Horse Riding Experience from Barcelona?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Montserrat Monastery & Horse Riding Experience from Barcelona?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Montserrat Monastery & Horse Riding Experience from Barcelona?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montserrat Monastery & Horse Riding Experience from Barcelona?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Its high altitude so bring warm clothes like for winter." See review
Product code: 6874P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingUnique ExperiencesBus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBarcelonaHorseback Riding - CataloniaUnique Experiences - CataloniaBus Tours - CataloniaNature and Wildlife - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaHorseback Riding - TarragonaUnique Experiences - TarragonaBus Tours - TarragonaNature and Wildlife - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaHorseback Riding - GironaUnique Experiences - GironaBus Tours - GironaNature and Wildlife - GironaWalking Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Park GüellCasa VicensBarcelona Pavilion (Pabellon Mies van der Rohe) Frederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)CaixaForum BarcelonaLa Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)Columbus Monument (Mirador de Colom)Port of Barcelona Maricel Museum (Museu de Maricel)Llobregat Delta (Delta del Llobregat)Via Sepulcral RomanaTeatre PolioramaL'Escolania de MontserratMosaiccos Cau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)Mt. TibidaboDalí Theatre-Museum (Teatro-Museo Dalí)Magic Fountain (Font Màgica)Catalunya Square (Plaça de Catalunya)Sant Sadurni d'Anoia