6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Escape the urban streets of Barcelona for the tranquil mountain air of Montserrat. This tour begins with a comfortable ride from the city to the Montserrat monastery with its famous Black Madonna. You’ll travel by cable car to the top of the mountain, where you’ll have a chance to explore the impressive rock formations on foot. On weekdays at 1pm you may hear the monastery’s celebrated boys’ choir.
- Experience the sacred Montserrat monastery, more than 1,000 years old
- Take in majestic views by cable car and explore the mountaintop on foot
- Convenient round-trip transport from Barcelona in air-conditioned van
- Small group tour ensures personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transport is included and it is operated in a minivan or air-conditioned 4wheel car.
Walking tour to an old hermitage in the Natural Park.
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option is selected)
Learn about flora & fauna of this amazing Nature wander. Souvenir pictures.
Tasting Local Products
Visit the most famous monastery of Catalonia and visit Moreneta (Black Madonna).
Food and drinks
Ticket for the funicular that reaches the top of the mountain, available at own expense (15
Departure & Return
Departure PointGoofretti Glories, Avinguda Diagonal, 208, 08018 Barcelona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up in Barcelona is offered for this tour for an additional cost.
In case to contract pick up, it is mandatory the Hotel Name and Address
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is available in English, Catalan, and Spanish.
- Please, bring sun protection during the summer season.
- We recommend you to have breakfast prior the activity.
- Please, bring a raincoat in case it rains and a jacket during the winter season. Remember that temperatures at a Natural Park will be lower than in the city.
- Groups are merged to Small group tour up to 15 travellers.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Living it
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "What a great trip to a fantastic place, we arrived early which was well worth the 8.15 start from Barcelona." See review
Product code: 5728P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBarcelonaUnique Experiences - CataloniaBus Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaUnique Experiences - TarragonaBus Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaUnique Experiences - GironaBus Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
França Railway Station (Estació de França)Tibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)L'Escolania de MontserratPort OlímpicEls Quatre GatsPalace of Catalan Music (Palau de la Música Catalana)Güell Palace (Palau Güell)Sant Pau Recinte ModernistaColonia GüellSt. Mary of the Sea CathedralJoan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)El PoblenouChocolate Museum (Museu de la Xocolata) Barcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona)Cardona Castle (Castell de Cardona)Collserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)Placa de Sant Felip NeriPenedesErotic Museum of Barcelona (Museu de l'Erotica)Montserrat Mountain