- Gaze at the distinctive ridges of Monserrat mountain and visit the sacred Monastery on a guided tour
- See the quaint colonial buildings and gorgeous beach of Sitges
- Gain valuable insight into the rich history and culture of the region from your expert guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
Departure & Return
In front of a Benetton shop
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that even though the walk included is easy, it is not recommended for individuals who have difficulty walking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mont Escape Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Montserrat and Sitges Tour from Barcelona with Cable Car and Easy Hike.