2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make your own Guadi-inspired mosaic with this Barcelona art class. The kid-friendly class was designed for two children ages three and up, plus two adults. Choose from a selection of designs like photo frames, boxes, or animals, and follow the guidance of an award-winning artist to choose your colors and make your design. Take it home after the class as a souvenir.
- Mosaic art class in Barcelona
- Kid-friendly class designed for children three and up
- Learn to select colors and create patterns using tiles
- All equipment included—make your own souvenir
Saved to wishlist!
Materials are included in the price.
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Mosaicos Barcelona MOSAICCOS , Carrer dels Assaonadors, 10, 08003 Barcelona, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide English, Spanish, German
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Children under 5 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mosaiccos
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mosaic class for families in Barcelona for 4 persons?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mosaic class for families in Barcelona for 4 persons?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Mosaic class for families in Barcelona for 4 persons?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mosaic class for families in Barcelona for 4 persons?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mosaic class for families in Barcelona for 4 persons
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesArt Classes Classes & WorkshopsUnique ExperiencesBarcelonaUnique Experiences - CataloniaArt Classes - CataloniaUnique Experiences - TarragonaArt Classes - TarragonaUnique Experiences - GironaArt Classes - GironaCategory
Saint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)Barcelona La RiberaCasa Lleó i MoreraCamp NouSant Pau Recinte ModernistaTemple of Augustus (Temple d'August)MaremagnumJoan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)Gaudí House Museum (Casa Museu Gaudí)La Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)Frederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)Milà House (Casa Milà)Barcelona Cruise PortFreixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)Barcelona ZooSt. Mary of the Sea CathedralMuseum of IllusionsGran Teatre del LiceuCatalunya Square (Plaça de Catalunya)França Railway Station (Estació de França)