1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Escape the midday heat during a visit to the Barcelona Museum of Illusions, a fun-filled museum that provides fantastic photo opportunities. Booking your ticket in advance means that you’ll head straight to the front of the line and become the subject of famous paintings by Picasso and Dali. Plus, the family-friendly attraction is also home to backdrops themed around Star Wars and local architecture.
- Secure your admission ticket to the Museum of Illusions by booking in advance
- Waste no time waiting with a mobile entrance pass
- Get the best photographs to upload to social media
- A fun-filled and family-friendly attractions
Saved to wishlist!
Ticket to the museum
Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY BIG FUN MUSEUM
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Museum of Illusions Ticket
1 to 2 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingBarcelonaSkip-the-Line Tours - CataloniaAttractions & Museums - CataloniaMuseum Tickets & Passes - CataloniaSkip-the-Line Tours - TarragonaAttractions & Museums - TarragonaMuseum Tickets & Passes - TarragonaSkip-the-Line Tours - GironaAttractions & Museums - GironaMuseum Tickets & Passes - GironaCategory
Nova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)Placa de Sant Felip NeriAntoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)Temple of Augustus (Temple d'August)Casa Bacardí SitgesLabyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)Hard Rock Café BarcelonaNational Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya)Port of Barcelona L'EixampleBodegas TorresMilà House (Casa Milà)PenedesBarcelona City Hall (Casa de la Ciutat)Catalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)Barcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)Barcelona Pavilion (Pabellon Mies van der Rohe) Maricel Museum (Museu de Maricel)Santa Caterina Market (Mercat de Santa Caterina)Els Quatre Gats