3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Skip the crowds and immerse yourself in Spanish culture on this private tour. Stroll through secret passageways and past Roman ruins. Taste delicious tapas, pintxos, and red wine in traditional taverns, then conclude your experience with a flamenco show in one of the most beautiful palaces in the city.
- Private tour exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Immerse yourself in Spanish culture on a combination tour
- Includes tapas and pintxos, as well as wine or vermouth
- Get insights into local history and culture from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
1 drink included in the flamenco show.
2 glasses of wine per person (or beer/ vermouth)
2 hs Private Tour with a local guide
2 tapas per person in a traditional bar
Entry or admission fee
Food and drinks
Skip the line Tickets for live flamenco show
Any additional consumption not included in the tour
Departure & Return
La Rambla, 38, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
At the entrance of Arpi Museum
Carrer de Montcada, 20, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
At the flamenco show
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We will meet at Las Ramblas 38, at the Arpi Museum entrance
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Local CoolTour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The best Tapas & Flamenco Show - City Tour, Tapas & Wine, and Flamenco Show?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The best Tapas & Flamenco Show - City Tour, Tapas & Wine, and Flamenco Show?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The best Tapas & Flamenco Show - City Tour, Tapas & Wine, and Flamenco Show?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The best Tapas & Flamenco Show - City Tour, Tapas & Wine, and Flamenco Show?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
The best Tapas & Flamenco Show - City Tour, Tapas & Wine, and Flamenco Show
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Flamenco PerformanceSkip-the-Line ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingBarcelonaFlamenco Performance - CataloniaSkip-the-Line Tours - CataloniaFlamenco Performance - TarragonaSkip-the-Line Tours - TarragonaFlamenco Performance - GironaSkip-the-Line Tours - GironaCategory
Old Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm)Teatre PolioramaTorre Bellesguard Basilica of Santa Maria del PiPlaca de Sant Felip NeriCamp NouSpanish Village (Poble Espanyol)Barcelona City History Museum (MUHBA) Via Sepulcral RomanaHard Rock Café BarcelonaFran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)Saint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)Nova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)Oller del MasDalí Theatre-Museum (Teatro-Museo Dalí)Glories Tower (Torre Gories)Gran Teatre del LiceuBarcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)Sant Sadurni d'AnoiaBarceloneta Beach