3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Whether your artistic experience is limited to stick figures or you’re the next Picasso, you're sure to enjoy a three-hour painting class in Barcelona. Paints, a canvas, and all other materials are conveniently included. The entire group will create the same themed painting, but it’s up to you to make it your own. Enjoy complimentary Spanish snacks and purchase beer or wine for just 1 euro a glass.
- Enjoy an artistic activity regardless of your experience level
- Use all-inclusive materials to create your painting
- Eat traditional Spanish snacks during the class
- Purchase beer and wine for just 1 euro a glass
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Carrer de Roger de Flor, 135, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arte Bar
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Painting and Wine Class in our hip and casual art studio?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Painting and Wine Class in our hip and casual art studio?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Painting and Wine Class in our hip and casual art studio?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Bring your group, your family and find out your latent talent." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Painting and Wine Class in our hip and casual art studio
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Craft Classes Painting Classes Art Classes Classes & WorkshopsBarcelonaCraft Classes - CataloniaPainting Classes - CataloniaArt Classes - CataloniaCraft Classes - TarragonaPainting Classes - TarragonaArt Classes - TarragonaCraft Classes - GironaPainting Classes - GironaArt Classes - GironaCategory
FC Barcelona MuseumBarcelona Cruise PortGeorge Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)House of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)MaremagnumMontjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc)Magic Fountain (Font Màgica)Spanish Village (Poble Espanyol)Arc de TriomfPlaca d'EspanyaGüell Palace (Palau Güell)Gaudí House Museum (Casa Museu Gaudí)Casa BatllóTablao Flamenco CordobesEuropean Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)Temple of Augustus (Temple d'August)Park GüellBarcelona Aquarium (L'Aquàrium Barcelona)El Born Cultural and Memorial Centre (El Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria)Freixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)