- Enjoy a combination tapas tour and Flamenco performance with a private group
- Sample Spain's legendary tapas culture during an included tasting session at a local bar
- Explore famous Barcelona sights like Las Ramblas and La Boquería market
- Marvel at the elegant singing and dancing of a traditional Flamenco performance
- Great way to sample Spain's top-notch food and music
Departure & Return
Close to the hard Rock Café, look for your guide, wearing the "In Out Barcelona Tours" badge.
What To Expect
Wander along the narrow pedestrian-lined streets, stopping to check out attractions including the famous “Las Ramblas” walkway and the culinary smorgasbord of La Boquería market nearby. Stop by a downtown Barcelona tapas bar, where you get an introduction to Spain’s renowned gastronomic traditions surrounding these tasty small plates. Enjoy two included tapas tasting, washing it down with an included drink.
Once you’ve indulged in some tapas, head to a local theater for a performance of Spain’s famous Flamenco music. Prepare to be mesmerized by the elegant movements of this uniquely Spanish cultural movement, a practice that has been declared by UNESCO as an “Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.”
After the show, make your way back to your hotel or next destination.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- 0-2 years old: free of charge / 3-8 years old: 50% discount, based on the price of two adults / 9+ years old: adult price
- If you have any food allergy or dietary restrictions, please let us know once you book the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- meeting point: In front of the Hard Rock Café, look for your guide, wearing the "In Out Barcelona Tours" badge
- Other languages upon request
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY In Out Barcelona Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms