- Private customized sightseeing tour of Montserrat from Barcelona
- A personalized introduction to one of Catalonia's top sights
- Savor more time on you vacation by booking and early-morning tour
- Explore the word-famous basilica and monastery with your private group
Departure & Return
We will meet you very close to Plaza Catalunya. Adress: Carrer Trafalgar, 6 08010 Please find a red burgundy umbrella
What To Expect
Join your guide in an air-conditioned private vehicle in Barcelona for the journey up the mountain of Montserrat, enjoy scenic views and hear about Montserrat’s Basilica and Monastery, home of La Moreneta.
When in Montserrat, enjoy a guided tour from your professional guide before enjoying two hours of independent exploring. Choose to visit La Moreneta, discover the Museum, taste the monastery’s homemade liquor, or ascend to the grotto, either on foot or by cable car (additional cost).
Your tour concludes with a trip back to the meeting point in Barcelona.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barcelona Local Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms