11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Bilingual guide in Spanish and English simultaneously
Departure & Return
Pl. de Catalunya, 21, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2020 - 12/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with mobility problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The effectiveness of the use of masks to avoid infections by Covid 19 has been demonstrated, so the use of these is mandatory throughout the journey. Friend will not provide masks, each client must bring their own.
- The safety distance between people must be maintained throughout the journey whenever possible. Families can stay together.
- Our tourists are recommended to take responsibility for their luggage, backpacks, etc. as Amigo collaborators are prohibited from touching any object of our clients.
- Our collaborators (guides and operators) are regularly trained in the sanitary measures stipulated by each country where we operate.
- At the beginning of our tour, the guide will clearly communicate the detailed health protection protocol that we will follow during the tour.
- The check-in process will be done through the mobile phone to avoid contact with paper or other people.
- Our units are disinfected before each service with products approved by WHO in the list N: Disinfectants to use against the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- Our units have 70% alcohol-gel dispensers available to our tourists
- Our tourists will have an assigned, personal and guaranteed seat throughout the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour to Girona and Sitges from Barcelona?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour to Girona and Sitges from Barcelona?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour to Girona and Sitges from Barcelona?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour to Girona and Sitges from Barcelona?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 22869P160
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaShore Excursions - CataloniaBus Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - CataloniaPorts of Call Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaShore Excursions - TarragonaBus Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - TarragonaPorts of Call Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaShore Excursions - GironaBus Tours - GironaCity Tours - GironaPorts of Call Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaCategory
Columbus Monument (Mirador de Colom)Joan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)Ciutat Vella (Old Town)Botanical Garden of BarcelonaPasseig de GraciaEl Tablao de CarmenMaremagnumTemple of Augustus (Temple d'August)Mt. TibidaboMontjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc)Port OlímpicBarcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música)History Museum of Catalonia (Museu d'Historia de Catalunya)Egyptian Museum of Barcelona (Museu Egipci de Barcelona)CaixaForum BarcelonaCasa Bacardí SitgesCasa AmatllerL'Escolania de MontserratLabyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)Casa Batlló