- Embark on a tasting tour of Barcelona’s top neighborhoods
- Sample a variety of Spanish snacks and alcoholic drinks
- Learn about the culinary history of each dish from your guide
- This tour is limited to eight travelers for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
*Your foodie guide will meet you outside the famous restaurant "7 Portes" *Barceloneta Metro Station is the L4 or Yellow Line about 200 meters away from the meeting point *If you are staying in the Gotic Quarter it's just a short 15 minutes walk or 5 minutes metro ride to the meeting point.
|Monday - Saturday:||06:00 PM - 09:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eye On Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands